Question?


Someone please tell American state that is worse

To drown within the ocean or die of thirst?

Is it worse to own nobody for steerage

Or to own folks however suffer in silence?

Is it higher to be calm in an exceedingly fight

Or to worry within the quiet?

To get pleasure from the crowds or to hate confetti?

To be safe or have emptiness therefore heavy?

To be instructed by a shelf

Or to explore the planet yourself?

These queries have obscurity to travel

So i suppose i will simply ne'er apprehend.


कृपया कोई मुझे बताए जो बदतर है

समुद्र में डूबने या प्यास से मरने के लिए?

क्या मार्गदर्शन के लिए किसी का होना बुरा है

या लोगों को है, लेकिन चुप्पी में पीड़ित हैं?

क्या झगड़े में शांत होना बेहतर है

या शांत में उत्सुक होने के लिए?

भीड़ का आनंद लेने के लिए या कंफ़ेद्दी से नफरत करने के लिए?

सुरक्षित होना या खालीपन इतना भारी है?

एक बुकशेल्फ़ द्वारा पढ़ाया जाना

या खुद दुनिया का पता लगाने के लिए?

ये सवाल कहीं नहीं हैं

इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि मुझे कभी पता नहीं चलेगा।


Cognitive dissonance


I bounce between feelings

As I smother my beliefs

Pretending to be happy 

When I’m completely sick of

I mislead myself concerning my motives

My needs and my dreams 

Because that’s easier than acceptive

That I continually concede


मैं भावनाओं के बीच उछलता हूं

के रूप में मैं अपने विश्वासों को चिकना करता हूं

खुश रहने का नाटक करना

जब मैं पूरी तरह से नाराज हूं

मैं अपने मकसद के बारे में खुद से झूठ बोलता हूं

मेरी इच्छाएँ और मेरे सपने

क्योंकि स्वीकार करने से ज्यादा आसान है

वह मैं हमेशा मानता हूं


The Salty Tears, of the Dead


On the surface, bouncing, skimming stones

Where tails of Mermaids, splashed, in myriad tones

Beneath, wherever lay the drifting bones

Of the locker, of the unreal seabed

Lured by the Sirens, succulently insidious, drones

Now lie beside, Poseidon's gilded, sacred throne

by Jemia


सतह पर, उछलते हुए, पत्थरों को काटते हुए

जहां म्यारिड्स की पूंछ, झुंड, असंख्य टन में

नीचे, जहां बहती हड्डियां हैं

लॉकर की, सक्षम डेवी जोन्स की

सायरन द्वारा लुभाया गया, रसीला रूप से मोहक, ड्रोन

अब बगल में लेट गए, पोसिडोन का गिल्ड, हॉलेड सिंहासन

जीमिया द्वारा


What if...


What if i used to be enough,


What if we tend to were meant to be,


What if the guilt did not eat my terribly being,


What if you'd are honest,


What if I trusty my gut,


What if the anxiety hadn't lasted,


What if i used to be ready to sleep,


What if you hadn't left,


What if i used to be enough.


क्या होगा अगर मैं पर्याप्त था,


क्या होगा अगर हम थे,


क्या होगा अगर अपराध मेरे बहुत खा नहीं किया,


अगर आप ईमानदार होते,


क्या होगा अगर मैं अपनी आंत पर भरोसा करता हूं,


क्या होगा अगर चिंता नहीं थी,


क्या होगा अगर मैं सोने में सक्षम था,


क्या होगा अगर तुम नहीं छोड़ा था,


क्या हुआ अगर मैं पर्याप्त था।


I'll become what I eat after my eternity feast


I shall feast tonight 

feast on the items I want i used to be 

and feast on what I want 

you are what you eat, after all


I shall feast tomorrow 

I'll stab everything with a fork 

scoop everything out with a spoon

and devour it, devour it all! 


I shall feast for weeks to come back  

I'll force myself to become what i am crunching on

whether it's the sweetest temperament, or the bitterness of a brand new look

anything I want, I volitionally swallow  


I shall feast forever 

feast forever on gender, appearance, and a temperament 

and I can eat it 

I will cram everything down my throat and consume everything 


Yet once I eat all the items i need 

I shall ne'er be glad 

with what I've become

and this wonderful feast 

will last for eternity 

as I volitionally give myself 

to a far-fetched dream 

that I shall ne'er reach


मैं आज रात दावत दूंगा

मैं जिन चीजों की इच्छा करता हूं, उन पर दावत

और मेरी इच्छा के अनुसार दावत दे

तुम वही हो जो तुम खाते हो


मैं कल दावत करूंगा

मैं एक कांटा के साथ सब कुछ छुरा हूँ

एक चम्मच के साथ सब कुछ बाहर निकालना

और इसे खाओ, यह सब खाओ!


मैं आने वाले हफ्तों के लिए दावत दूंगा

मैं अपने आप को मजबूर कर दूंगा कि मैं क्या कर रहा हूं

चाहे वह सबसे प्यारा व्यक्तित्व हो, या नए रूप की कड़वाहट

कुछ भी मेरी इच्छा है, मैं स्वेच्छा से निगलता हूं


मैं हमेशा के लिए दावत दूंगा

लिंग, उपस्थिति और एक व्यक्तित्व पर हमेशा के लिए दावत

और मैं इसे खाऊंगा

मैं अपने गले के नीचे सब कुछ रटना और सब कुछ भस्म हो जाएगा


फिर भी मैं अपनी मनचाही चीजें खाता हूं

मैं कभी संतुष्ट नहीं होऊंगा

जो मैं बन गया हूं

और यह शानदार दावत

अनंत काल तक रहेगा

जैसा कि मैंने स्वेच्छा से खुद को ओवरफ्लो किया

एक दूर के सपने के लिए

मैं कभी नहीं पहुंचूंगा

Post a Comment

0 Comments